In Kampala : Imani pulls out rifle for her rivals..."I'm gonna shoot any babe that dares to stand in my way of happiness with...

KFM's De Mighty Breakfast show host, Roger Mugisha and lover Imani Genie Karungi have for the past weeks been exchanging love lines since making their affair public something that has left buddies in their circles excited. As expected, this did not go down well with some babes who have been eyeing the man to look out for in the 2016 parliamentary elections. They bombarded her inbox with all sorts of threatening messages, with some asking her to leave the man before it's too late.
The no nonsense US based Ugandan model just went for her rifle and smooched it a little bit to drive a point home that it was not a 'joking subject.' "Iam gonna shoot any babe that dares to stand in my way of happiness with the man I love." Mugisha Roger ..I'm ready to kill for you, she added.
When this got to Roger, he was like hmmm, "The things we do for love! Thanks IGK for making me feel special, I never had a love like this before."
As if making rehearsals for his wedding vows and ready to put a ring on it, Roger added that: "Imani Genie Karungi thank you for making me a happy man and putting a smile on your face. I promise to make you the happiest woman in the world so help me God. Xoxo Love you"
The couple is looking at holding their introduction ceremony in under two months time and later in the year, is the proposed time for their wedding.