Kampala: Rasta Smart Sued for Adding Old Mama 2 His Farm



Celebrated female chauvinist and also Kadongo Kamu faded singer Abdu Mulasi (Rasta Smart) is in hot soup after an elderly woman identified as Jane Nanyonga is suing him for damages.
Apparently, the lady was demanding for her unpaid dues from the electronic guitars and bass drums that were hired out to the 'Enkulu Tenywa' singer who only did partial payments.
On learning of this, Abdul Mulaasi stormed the industrial area 'Agataliiko Nfuufu' offices with a bevy of babes from his 'farm' and told of how the woman (Jane) instead wanted him for a lover but he rejected, otherwise, "I don't have anything to pay her as I did so using mobile money." Abdul Mulasi said.
This rubbed Jane the wrong way. "How can one fit to be my son claim that I wanted to be his lover when I was only demanding for money that he owed me" Jane narrated to snoops at industrial area where she also made it clear that she was going to press charges.
Abdul Mulasi was popular for his Kadongo Kamu hits like 'Farm', 'Swimming Pool' and 'Best Man' among others.